As of September 14, 2020 our office will resume in-person services by appointment only. Drop-in services will not be available until further notice.
We highly recommend continuing to receive services from our office via phone and email when available to protect the safety of staff and constituents.
Additional guidelines for in-person appointments:
- Please practice social distancing by keeping a two meters distance between yourself and others
- In person meetings will be limited to 2 people from the same household
- Guests are required to wear a face covering
- Guests are required to provide contact information and use sanitizer when entering the office
- When constituents arrive at the office they are to inform staff of their arrival by ringing the doorbell; staff will then open the door for entry
Exceptions to the above may be offered based on accessibility or accommodation requests.
155 Clarke Rd
London ON N5W 5C9
Phone: (519) 668-1104 | Fax: (519) 668-1941 | Email: email@example.com
Queen’s Park Room 159
Main Legislative Building,
Queen’s ParkToronto, ON M7A 1A5
Phone: (416) 325-1872 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Office Hours
Monday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday- By Appointment Only
Thursday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.