MPP Armstrong's Holiday Colouring Contest:
Click here for more information and to download the colouring page.
As of September 14, 2020 our office will resume in-person services by appointment only. Drop-in/walk-in services will not be available until further notice.
We highly recommend continuing to receive services from our office via phone and email when available to protect the safety of staff and constituents.
Additional guidelines for in-person appointments:
- Please practice social distancing by keeping a two meter distance between yourself and others
- In person meetings will be limited to 2 people from the same household
- Guests are required to wear a face covering
- Guests are required to provide contact information and use sanitizer when entering the office
- When constituents arrive at the office they are to inform staff of their arrival by ringing the doorbell; staff will then open the door for entry
Exceptions to the above may be offered based on accessibility or accommodation requests.
The Ontario Government has created a centralized COVID-19 page which can be found here.
Middlesex-London Health Unit has opened two COVID-19 screening centres. For more on that and other public health information visit Middlesex-London Health Unit’s page here.
The Government of Canada has a centralized COVID-19 page which can be found here.
If you are interested in up-to-date information regarding Ontario Government announcements and programs you can monitor the Ontario Newsroom.